This lesson will show you step by step how to generate an Outbound Purchase Order Acknowledgment (855) from an Inbound Purchase Order (850) for Target DVS.
Open the Document Navigator in EDI Engine
1) Select the Inbound document types
2) Select the 850 Purchase Order
3) Tag the specific Purchase Order you want to acknowledge by clicking on the Tag box
4) Click the PO Confirmation (Out 855) button
Enter details in PO Confirmation Data Request
1) Always select Manual Turnaround Process. The Automatic Turnaround Process must be configured before this option becomes viable.
2) Select Line Item level. Target DVS 855s must always be confirmed on the Line Item level.
3) Select Rejected. Target DVS 855s are only sent for exceptions to the Purchase Order.
4) Enter the Shipping Date.
5) Click Accept
Confirm Purchase Order Acknowledgment creation
A Processing Log is generated with every new document creation. It is not necessary to view to the log, but if you want to or are instructed by a Support Agent, click Process.
This Processing Log confirms the creation of the OUT855 from the specific Purchase Order selected earlier. If there were any errors in the process they would be listed here.
Close the Processing Log window.
Close the Log Report Window.
Open the newly created 855 to edit Line Items
1) Select Outbound document types.
2) Select 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment.
3) Double click on one of the first few cells in of the newly created 855 to open and edit the document.
Edit 855 Outbound Items